The ICEmeter Universal is a self-contained, battery-powered unit used to interface with external sensors or signals and send alerts on predefined conditions.
The ICEmeter Universal is a self-contained, battery-powered unit used to interface with external sensors or signals and send alerts on predefined conditions. The sensor cable means the unit can be located remotely to the signal source. Potential applications include interfaces with magnetic or mechanical relays, switch contacts, level sensors, industrial equipment providing a O – 10V or 4 – 20mA signal.
• Compact design
• Easy Installation
• Two digital inputs
• One analog input
• Water and dust proof – IP 68
• Portable monitoring device
• Configurable and upgradeable via Near Field Communication (NFC) interface
• Optional application is available to receive alerts (SMS, Email, Push Notifications) via smartphone or via a web dashboard.
• Remote sensor with added cable length
• The unit comes in several application profiles which can be customized for specific use cases
• Heartbeat frequency
• Alarm conditions such as rising or falling pulses, digital level high or low, analog thresholds or percentage change in analog.
• Expected life – 10 years (dependent on transmission profile and environmental conditions)
• Contact Real Telematics for application-specific battery life
• Length 93mm excluding mounting tabs (With tabs 113mm)
• Width 40mm
• Height 33mm
• Weight 200g
• Cable length 450mm
• Sigfox Class 0
• Embedded Antenna
• RCZ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
• IP 68
• -30°C to 60°C (device)
(Extended temperature range available on request)